Wall Mounted JIB Crane
Wall mounted jib cranes are the most cost-effective way of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays. The wall jib crane has been designed to be mounted on a wall or column.
Wall-mounted Jib Crane are fixed to a wall or post, with 180° rotation & span of up to 8m.
Lifting Capacity: 250kg~2t
Lifting Height: 6m~9m
Wall Mounted Jib Cranes are most cost effective means of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays. The wall jib crane has been designed to be mounted on a wall or column.
- Increased safety
- Cost effective
- Compact structure
- Easy to operate
- Safe & reliable
What Type of Crane Do I Need?
Following considerations should be made when purchasing an overhead crane:
- Lifting capacity
- Lifting height
- Working environment (temperature)
- Working class (how many hours the crane will work in one working day)
- The Voltage, frequency
- Power supply requirement?
- Hoist model (wire rope hoist or chain hoist, if chain hoist, manual type or electric type,manual motorized trolley)
- Special functions requests? (Working area, intelligent functions etc.)