Workshop gantry cranes are ideal for work cells, where there is a sole operator. They can be easily extended and relocated and allow for manual handling. Ideal for assisting materials in travelling short distances, they have a load capacity of up to 2 tonnes and can span up to 10.3 metres. There are two types of workshop gantry cranes available, including ceiling mounted and freestanding options, and you can choose either manual or electric chain hoists.
Workstation Ceiling Mounted Bridge Cranes and Freestanding Bridge Cranes will increase productivity and safety for employees in any work environment. Both the run way and bridge component of Workstation Bridge Crane Systems will utilise the enclosed track that is high in strength and low in weight.
These cranes are designed to be ergonomic and increase productivity. Modular Cranes workstation cranes can handle any project, no matter what your materials handling needs are.
They are designed to span up to 10m and lift capacities between 125 and 2000kgs.
Differences Between These Workstation Cranes
Ceiling Mounted Workstation Crane: These can be easily mounted on any substantial structural building column or attached to a suitable ceiling location.
Free Standing: This is a bridge crane with its own support frame. These can be utilised in a range of spaces, including indoors and outdoors.
Features & Benefits
- Enclosed track with easy movement and direct/accurate load movement.
- Reduced support structures to keep work areas clear of any obstruction.
- Multiple track profiles, from 125kg to 2000kg, and great spanning capabilities. This allows flexible crane configuration for users.
- 3 to 1 ease of movement in comparison to I-Beam cranes.
- Reduces any risk of job-related injuries, while also significantly increasing work productivity
- Assembly Lines
- Service Workshops
- Machine Shops
- Glass Manufacturing
- Mining Workshop